Come See Us at Fleet Safety Conference on July 13 – 15
GreenRoad is gearing up to meet new friends in the fleet and safety management fields, and reconnect with old friends at Fleet Safety Conference in Schaumberg, Illinois on July 13 through 15.
Email us at SalesUS@greenroad.com to set up a meeting. Or stop by Table 6 to say hello to Dean Ford, Charles O’Hara and Crystal Howard.
At the conference, GreenRoad will demonstrate powerful features that we have added since last year’s show which can help you increase the safety, performance and cost efficiency of your fleet.
- Hours of Service app makes it easy for drivers to log driving and resting hours and helps you avoid costly penalties
- Fleet Document Manager reduces the administrative burden and helps you avoid fines and suspensions by tracking renewal dates for critical vehicle and driver certifications
- In-vehicle Video monitoring precisely links events that occur outside of and within the car with driver behaviour data, to get at root causes of accidents
- Dispatch Verification gives managers visibility into real time dispatch distribution and historical performance versus SLAs by region, driver, vehicle or tasks
- Mobileye Integration detects hazards in real time, warns drivers so they can avoid them, and tracks hazard-related performance so that drivers can improve
The GreenRoad team will be in the Chicago area for a few days before and after the show. If you won’t be attending but would like to meet us in or near the Windy City, contact us at SalesUS@greenroad.com.
Looking forward to seeing you there!