GreenRoad is looking for a highly skilled and professional IT Manager.
- Manage, plan, organize control and evaluate information technology and electronic data operations.
- Be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the organization computer systems, network topology and security layers.
- Accountability for spec requirements, cost effectiveness, budget, and timelines.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy to implement strategic solutions according to priorities and due dates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of proven working experience as an IT Manager, preferably as a one man show in a small-medium startup (~100 employees)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis of computer hardware/software systems, mainly in Microsoft based eco-system.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, virtual machines, user’s group policies (GPO), Active Directory, Exchange servers, Office 365
- Experience with ESXi/VMWare, VEEAM, Intune – an advantage
- Experience & knowledge in AWS – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment (helpdesk backlog management tools)
- Dedicated person with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- High interpersonal skills, strong team player, innovative and creative
- Good English – speaking and writing.
- Passion for saving lives.