- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- BSC in Electronic Engineering/ Computer science/SW Engineering.
- Hands-on oriented engineer with high skills in problem solving and debug.
- Excellent knowledge in C and C++, programming is a must. Knowledge in C# and Java is an advantage.
- Experience with OBDII and J1939 technologies is a big advantage.
- Experience in the Automotive industry is an advantage.
- Experience in developing with ARM based controllers is an advantage.
- Experience with HW development is an advantage.
- Experience with GPS/GNSS, GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE, TCP/UDP and CANBUS is an advantage.
- Algorithms development experience is a big advantage.
- Knowledge in Mobile apps development is an advantage.
- Must have passion for technology and product development.
- Willingness to work with a broad set of technologies.
- Great communication skills, Team player, high motivation.
- Excellent English writing, reading, and speaking skills.
- B.SC / B.A. from known University.