GreenRoad is looking for a senior DevOps engineer to advance the company to a “cloud-native” product. The ideal candidate excels in all cutting-edge DevOps skills, technologies & best practices, knows how to deal with and lead long-term assignments, and has a great sense of service towards the other teams.
- Relevant education (B.A. / B.Sc. or similar)
- Hands-on experience building and operating distributed systems in a public cloud environment (i.e. AWS), using CI/CD (I.e. Azure DevOps), manage and operate production systems.
- At least 5 years of passion for “automating away” everything, using scripting languages such as powershell, python, Node.js, bash, shell (we prefer lazy engineers).
- Hands-on experience with writing Infrastructure as Code in Terraform or CloudFormation or similar tools.
- Experience in both Windows & Linux environments.
- Experience with the following: Azure DevOps, New Relic, Elastic, Redis, OpsGenie, Rabbit MQ (Cloud AMQP)
- Dedicated person with a can-do attitude.
- Good multitasking and communication skills.
- Experience with load, stress, and performance testing.
- Experience with the following DBs: MS-SQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET (C#), Rest APIs, WCF etc.
- High interpersonal skills, strong team player, innovative and creative.
- Fluent English – speaking and writing.
- Fast learner
- Passion for saving lives.
- Provide technical and professional leadership, as one of the important pillars in the DevOps team.
- Implement and enforce best practices for version control, code quality, and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop and refactor DevOps toolset and its infrastructure.
- Keep DevOps deliverables reliable and resilient.
- Maintain high security standards.
- Manage and monitor production infrastructure (i.e. servers, networks, and services) to ensure high availability, performance, and security standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to deployment, performance, and security.
- Utilize various tools and techniques, such as log analysis, monitoring, and root cause analysis.
- Stay up to date with the cutting-edge technologies, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies to improve efficiency and productivity.