Department / Reports to:
R&D, reporting to mobile Group Lead
GreenRoad is looking for passionate and creative senior iOS Engineer to join our team. You will work closely with our team of talented engineers to design and build world next generation driver safety mobile application.
So, if you meet our needs below then you are the one we are looking for, join us and let’s push the limits of mobile technologies.
What you will be doing?
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Participate in design reviews, code reviews of your work and the work of your peer engineers.
• Work side by side with your scrum team to deliver high quality software on time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years of iOS development is essential.
• Published one or more iOS apps in the Appstore.
• Proficient with Cocoa Touch.
• Proficient with both Objective-C and Swift.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, Core Bluetooth, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards is preferred.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• OO design experience
• Design patterns experience
Send your CV to: email@example.com