US Enterprise Sales Account Executive (Texas, Northeast)
GreenRoad is looking for an Enterprise Sales Account Executive to join our dynamic team in US.
The GreenRoad Enterprise Sales Account Executive secures inbound/outbound sales opportunities through effective sales strategies. S/he builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and addresses inquiries on technical matters by investigating issues or contacting appropriate GreenRoad personnel or departments as required. The AE maintains effective communications between sales, marketing, and operations; and manages order entry and documentation of tasks performed.
This is an essential position that is suitable for a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
- Acquiring new business by prospecting potential customers, following up on qualified leads from lead development and/or sales call-ins/website inquiries, matching products and services to customer requirements, and utilizing effective sales strategies to secure the sale from prospect to close
- Maintaining regular phone and email communication with customers, with high levels of attention and support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing the order process by coordinating with customer and production department to establish product shipment plans. Following up on shipping and other ordering processes
- Managing invoices and tracking numbers
- Tracking MTD and YTD sales figures
- Managing and maintaining ongoing accuracy of customer information in all databases and spreadsheets within company system
- Coordinating customer retention process to maximize customer loyalty and establish positive reference accounts.
- Working with marketing to generate mass mailing pieces
- Relaying special customer needs and feature requests to product development liaison, as necessary.
- Handling RMA’s in accordance with customer needs, testing devices and working closely with Technical Support and Customer Service to identify and resolve customer issues
- Coordinating with customer and accounting to determine best billing structure for each client. Handling credit card activity/accounting issues/past due or outstanding balances
- Experience utilizing effective sales strategies to secure enterprise sale on inbound product and service inquiries.
- Ability to understand quality standards, methods and reporting
- Fluent, grammatically correct English (spoken, read and written) at a level suitable for communicating with customers.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including computing rates, fractions, ratios, and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to independently resolve practical problems using a variety of written, oral, diagram, or schedule-format instructions or guides
- Full command of standard Windows applications (spreadsheet, word processing, internet, and e-mail) to generate required reports and analytical data
- Experience in the Telematics industry is a must !
GreenRoad is a global leader in fleet performance technology. Our culture matches our passion for success in what we do every day. GreenRoad seeks to hire top notch candidates that are willing to go the extra mile to succeed. Apply to learn more about our competitive benefits and drive for excellence.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com