Department / Reports to:
R&D, reporting to VP R&D
Location: Holon, Israel.
GreenRoad is looking for a strong and experienced QA Manager to manage all QA related activities in R&D. QA group in GreenRoad contains two teams of manual QAs and QA automation team; the group is responsible for testing and quality assurance of two main company product lines and number of satellite sub-products. The responsibilities of QA managers including as well: Release management, support and escort of Support team, membership in ISO team, QA environments management, providing KPIs for development / release process. The main interfaces in daily works of QA manager are: QA team members, R&D SCRUM masters, R&D group leaders, Support and Product managers. Our ideal candidate excels in both management skills and hands-on abilities in automation and manual tests. The big advantage is ability to build, manage and run cross-company activities and processes.
• At least 3 years of experience in QA management
• Experience in an Agile/ Scrum methodologies
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in QA automation
• BSC in computer science or similar
• Experience with relational databases: MS-SQL / MySQL / Oracle
• Excellent understanding of whole development cycle from requirements collection and until maintenance activities
• Good level of English
• Must have passion for technology & love programming
• Willingness to work with a broad set of technologies
• Willingness to work in dynamic environment with matrix structure
• Demonstrated ability to oversee the big picture, build processes and make drill down when required
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org