Department / Reports to: R&D, reporting to Embedded team lead
Location: Holon, Israel
GreenRoad is looking for a Real Time embedded software Developer for our in Vehicle products. The embedded team designs and develops algorithms, hardware and embedded software for GreenRoad in vehicle products that support our driver safety and tracking technology.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing real time low level firmware.
• BSC in computer science/SW Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
• Excellent knowledge in C programming is a must. Knowledge of C# and Java is an advantage.
• Experience in developing with ARM based controllers is a big advantage.
• Experience with HW development is an advantage.
• Experience with GPS/GNSS, GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE, TCP/UDP and CANBUS is an advantage.
• Algorithms development experience is a big advantage.
• Knowledge in Mobile apps development is an advantage.
– Must have passion for technology and product development.
– Willingness to work with a broad set of technologies.
– Great communication skills, Team player, high motivation.
– Excellent English writing and reading skills.
Send your CV to: email@example.com