As a Sys Admin/ IT manager you will be responsible for Develop, Maintain support and troubleshoot entire GreenRoad IT resources .
The Sys Admin/ IT manager will be responsible for:
• Production (AWS), QA & Dev environments on Microsoft Windows, VMware and Linux platform
• Manage local server room ,rack ,hardware , network , software ,firewall (fortigate) and VPN tunnels.
• Support company network, & Employee devices ( Desktop, Laptop and Mobile )
• Information security leader.
• Minimum 3 years experience as Windows System Administrator in Production environments.
• Experience with Windows OS Server 2012 , 2016
• Experience in Windows DC, DNS and DHCP servers
• Experience with Virtualization solution, VMware
• Experience with Linux
• Scripting expertise, power shell.
• Software development .NET -Advantage
• Experience in DevOps – advantage
• Experience with monitoring tools (OpsGenie / New Relic) – advantage
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org