Automatiom Team Leader
GreenRoad is looking for a strong and experienced Automation Team Leader to manage all the relevant activities in R&D with the following responsibilities: leading automation tasks from all the aspects – architecture, design, implementation, testing methodology & concepts, tools & framework to use; leading cross-team activities and processes related to automation. The main interfaces in daily works of Automation Team Leader are: Cloud team members, Database team members, R&D group leaders, Support and Product managers. Our ideal candidate excels in ability to analyze product requirements and design solutions from a system viewpoint, design of automation infrastructure and proven hands-on skills in coding and debugging.
- Lead and mentor a team of Test Automation Engineers, guide them through challenging technical brainstorming and decisions.
- You will lead the test process E2E- from feature requirements, to test design, automation development and execution
- Responsible for developing automation early in the process to reduce the SW release lifecycle, increasing coverage and releasing high quality products.
- Develop and maintain SaaS automation infrastructure
- Design and implement system-level test automation
- Work closely with Product Managers, Project managers, development TLs and executive team
- Solid experience and passion for microservice automation engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience managing a QA/automation team.
- At least 3 years of experience developing automation in C# \ Java
- Experience in automation development for Services & Infrastructures
- Familiarity working with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or others)
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies
- “Can-do” approach, solution orientation, be super focused on getting things done, finding a way when to unblock the team to deliver results
- Proven ability to decompose the complex problems into the subsystems while still overseeing the whole picture
- Good level of English
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET ( C# ), MSMQ, WCF
- Experience with relational databases: MS-SQL / MySQL / Oracle
- Familiarity with MSMQ / RabbitMQ
- Familiarity With WCF and RESTful communication
- Experience in Manual QA
- Start-up experience
- Experience in an Agile/ Scrum methodologies
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org