One will be responsible for DevOps areas within the R&D department.
His/her routine will involve critical CI CD assignments and other DevOps areas , that will directly support the R&D effort to deliver high quality product to production environment as fast as possible.
- Bachelor of degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any other relevant Engineering degree.
- High self-learning skills and good level of English.
- Has wide view of the system & “out of the box” thinking to resolve complex issues.
- Strives to best practices as much as possible.
- Patient and has good chemistry attitude to the surround him.
- Knowledge in distributed systems and experience in Cloud environment.
- Knowledge at least in one of the following scripting technologies: PowerShell, shell, bash, python.
- Knowledge in CI / CD concepts.
- Good coding skillset (at least 2 years) in C# and SQL.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in TFS.
- Background in development (market experience).
- Experience in scripting such as PowerShell, shell, bash, python.
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Proven experience and success in Linux/Unix Administration.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org