GreenRoad is seeking a Super-Star Graphic designer to join our Marketing team at our office in Azrieli center, Holon. This position will work with the Marketing Manager to support the international marketing needs across Europe and the US in addition to various other departments and their arising needs.
Key responsibilities include: producing graphically designed marketing collateral, technical publication illustrations, safety labels, product graphics, website graphics, and/or any other pieces or programs that satisfy the goals of marketing department initiatives within a tight schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, present and execute branding for various features including but not limited to: eye-catching banners, landing pages, newsletters, presentations, advertising, blogs, eBooks, brochures, booth design, posters, social media banners, etc.,
- Manage and maintain the compliance and brand guidelines on all forms of marketing communications.
- Ensure accurate, updated content for all print and digital/web-based materials in a timely fashion in a rapidly evolving environment
- Partner with internal and external customers/vendors to execute materials, including advertisement, graphics, educational events and promotional items.
- Produce game assets, including symbols, logos, backgrounds & interface elements
- 2+ years’ experience in digital, publishing and/or advertising design.
- A. from a leading design school or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to details and excellent verbal and written English skills
- Deep understanding of web design, color theory, layout, and typography
- Ability to rapidly and accurately turn around projects
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong understanding of UI best practices for web and mobile
- Must be a team player, open to change, and possess a fun and friendly attitude
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint – Must
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects – advantage
Send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include salary requirements.