Sales Development Representative (SDR)
GreenRoad is looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be part of our growing Sales Team. We are looking for a talented , professional, fast-learning individual who embraces a challenge and is motivated to help us reach our ambitious sales goals.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our customers. This position is primarily responsible for the qualification of incoming leads, routing them to Sales/Account managers, and tracking data that will help us optimize our sales efforts. The SDR position requires a basic knowledge of the company’s products & services and the ability to promote them to potential and existing customers. This role is challenging while also rewarding and offers a career growth path.
- Making cold calls – Establishing positive impression through interactions on telephone/e-mails
- Developing prospect and target leads – Researching and strategizing approaches for creating a sales opportunities pipeline
- Qualifying potential sales clients
- Conducting sales follow-up activities and maintaining relationships with prospects to ensure an excellent customer experience and satisfaction
- Developing expertise in our products and features
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Strong sales capabilities and proven track record of successful sales activities
- Excellent relationship, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Clear and polished English language (written, verbal and listening)
- Strong phone presence – a must!
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and to adapt to changing needs
- Highly self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm and a driven personality
- Native English speaker (proficiency in other languages is a plus)
- Min. 2 years experience in SDR or Sales position in a hi-tech company (preferred B2B SW)
- Degree level education
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word), web browser technologies and CRM system knowledge (Salesforce is an advantage)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and aptitude for personal and business success
GreenRoad is a global leader in fleet performance technology. Our culture matches our passion for success in what we do everyday. GreenRoad seeks to hire top-notch candidates that are willing to go the extra mile to succeed. Apply to learn more about our competitive benefits and drive for excellence.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org