Sales Development Representative (SDR)
GreenRoad is looking for a passionate Senior Sales Director to be part of our growing team in the US.
We are looking for a talented, professional, fast-learning individual who embraces a challenge and is motivated to help us reach our ambitious sales goals.
Sales Director primary responsibilities will include acquiring new businesses, as well as maintaining existing accounts. He will establish effective sales strategies to secure the sale of all inbound/outbound opportunities related to GreenRoad services while building strong relationships with our new potential customers and supporting the existing ones. Sales Director should maintain effective communications between sales, marketing, and logistics operations to effectively handle order entry and documentation trail of all performed tasks and activities. This role is challenging and also rewarding.
- Sourcing and closing new business deals
- Developing target leads – strategizing approaches for creating a sales opportunities pipeline
- Supporting customers with proactive communications and caring, professional support
- Managing the customer ordering and shipment processes.
- Developing expertise in our products and features
- Supporting the Company’s marketing efforts.
- Serving as liaison between customers and other departments in the company
- Managing the POC (Proof of Concept) process for reaching client’s satisfaction
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Strong Sales capabilities and proven Experience in selling to enterprises
- Fluent, Clear and polished English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Native problem-solving abilities and an independent approach
- Mathematical/computer skills as required to generate reports and analytical data
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce – an advantage)
- Excellent relationship, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and to adapt to changing needs
- Minimum 5 years experience in hi-tech company (preferred in “startup” atmosphere)
- Degree level education
- English as a mother-tongue level
- Willingness to travel as required
- Positive attitude and aptitude for personal and business success
- Good knowledge of Fleet marketplace (an advantage)
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
GreenRoad is a global leader in fleet performance technology. Our culture matches our passion for success in what we do everyday. GreenRoad seeks to hire top-notch candidates that are willing to go the extra mile to succeed. Apply to learn more about our competitive benefits and drive for excellence.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org