Green Road is looking for highly skilled automation developer with rich experience to lead the architecture & infrastructure of our solution. As automation developer you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, guaranteeing high-quality and a flawless end user experience.
You will also design and implement QA test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for client-Mobile-BE systems that include communications between devices, front-end, back-end, and mobile testing using C# and SpecFlow BDD.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers, data engineer professionals to deliver high-quality, high-security, high-useability and high-performance solutions.
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings.
- Use the latest technologies in test automation to reduce the amount of time it takes to validate that a new feature or build is acceptable for production.
- Assist in post-mortems after critical bugs, identifying root causes and resolution actions.
- Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
- Mentor team members on automation and be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience.
- Actively participate in hands-on tasks such as writing tests, performing code reviews, and working on our CI/CD system.
- Design, build, and maintain a robust and scalable automation framework and infrastructure for both web and mobile applications, that can be utilized effectively by our developers.
- Design and execute E2E tests: iOS, Android, test new features, focusing on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS
- Ensure the automation infrastructure remains current, flexible, and designed to work within a continuous integration/deployment framework.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in developing object-oriented test automation (at least 4 years in .NET environment)
- Relevant education (B.A. / B.Sc. or similar)
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET (C#), Rest APIs, WCF
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases: MS-SQL / MySQL MongoDB
- Experience with load, stress and performance testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience creating mock and stubs.
- Good understanding of multi-threaded development
- Experience building and implementing an infrastructure for mobile application testing (native iOS & Android apps)
- Experience with Selenium web driver
- Understanding of component vs. system & integration testing
- Experience in transitioning from manual testing to full coverage automation
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in English in both reading and writing.
- Dedicated person with a can-do attitude
- Good multitasking and communication skills
- High interpersonal skills, strong team player, innovative and creative
- Passion for saving lives.